one.In order to provide a “harmonious” body aesthetics together with tummy tuck operations, liposhaping and contour correction operations should be performed on non-stressed but accessible regional areas.
2. Abdominoplasty operations are not very likely to throw embolism (clot). The factors causing this complication can be avoided by a careful surgeon “provided that they are noticed”.
3. The first feature to be considered in tummy tuck operations; patient risk (embolism) analysis v is related to the location and length of the scar, the location and shape of the new belly button, and the time to return to work.
4. Abdominoplasty is not a weight loss method. While providing permanent slimming in the patient’s body size, it demands a suitable lifestyle, diet and exercise planning from him. Permanent results are shaped only if this demand can be met.
5. Simultaneous genital area aesthetic procedures are recommended for the majority of female patients who need a tummy tuck. The aesthetic gains of these applications that complement each other will be much higher and more satisfying.
6. Abdominoplasty operations should not be performed together with other intra-abdominal operations or surgical procedures performed in haste (to shorten the operation time), such as delivery. If it is done despite this, it means insufficient aesthetic result or increased risk of infection and embolism. Abdominoplasty operations are not an Amputation (cut-off) procedure.
7. Fat shaping with liposuction or other non-surgical regional fat melting and shaping methods are not alternative but complementary methods to tummy tuck. In any of these methods, no treatment or solution is provided for the sagging, loosening, cracked skin under the navel and the muscles loosened by pregnancy. 8.Tummy tuck operation may not be applied to people with a family history of breast cancer in order to perform abdominal breast reconstruction (banking), considering the possibility of breast cancer and surgery that may occur in them in the future.
9.Abdominoplasty is not recommended for people who have varicose veins, use hormonal drugs, are sedentary, overweight, consume heavy cigarettes or alcohol, have blood clotting problems, and are under systemic treatment such as hypertension and diabetes.
10. Abdominal stretching operations, as in other aesthetic surgery applications, are high-energy applications that offer the patient a new life choice and style when the final healing is completed, and are performed with a certain price. For these reasons, it should be sought that the operations are performed by a “plastic surgeon” who specializes in this training, equipment “with awareness”.