Whether you are 80 or 8, your oral health is important. However, many individuals do not go to the dentist as frequently as they should because of the long list of problems that accompany being in a dental office. Wouldn’t it be nice to hear some suggestions on how to handle some of the biggest problems about going to the dentist?
If you are afraid of the dentist, you are not alone.. Dental treatment is one of the most frustrating parts of our overall heath. Many of us postpone what needs to be done and just continue to live with pain. In fact, just by taking the first step you can reach a solution much easier than you ever imagined.
A few useful recommendations:
- You want your dentist to allocate a comfortable and long-enough timeframe
- Try to choose the most peaceful hours at the clinic.
- Be at the clinic 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment and give yourself time to get used to the environment.
- Please ask for a detailed explanation from your doctor about the procedures and the steps of your treatment .
- Hold this conversation in a comfortable environment, separate from the examination room.
- Under medical supervision of your doctor, you can have light drugs that can calm you and reduce your stress.
- Getting the simplest step of the treatment done in the first session can help you relax about the whole treatment plan.
- See your doctor often and complete your treatment quickly without losing your concentration.
- You can also have ‘sedation’ a way to achieve ‘deep and give yourself time to get used to the environment. relaxation and a feeling of not being bothered by • what’s going on around you’ under supervision of an anesthesiologist.
too much time
Single visit dentistry’ provides in just one dental appointment using CAD/CAMtechnologies (CEREC) . with CEREC , multiple appointments for the same treatment are no longer necessary. Instead, necessary restorations are identified, created and cemented in the same day. Finishing the restorations during a single visit also means fewer injections which might become a nightmare for many patients. CEREC restorations are usually designed based on digital impressions taken from special scanners. The traditional distasteful impression materials and bulky trays are no longer used. same day CERECdentistry also eliminates the use of temporaries so dealing with them falling out at inconvenient times is not necessary and tooth sensitivity is reduced.
Aesthetics or keep it original?
If you are concerned about the removal of healthy tooth structure, modern dentistry has conservative techniques available to improve the look of your smile with whitening and composite bonding, as well as minimal and no-prep veneer laminates. Also you can have implants -artificial roots- for replacing your missing teeth. Then you can gain back your teeth just like the original set.
Comfortable, stable, natural-looking?
When you lose your teeth, a dentist will replace it. But the important question is: How comfortable will you be? Because no matter what a genius your dentist is, you will have something artificial.
Implants are the miracle solution for comfort in your mouth. You can replace missing teeth without touching the proximate ones and they function and look like your own teeth. Also implants are the life line for removable dentures. Removable dentures tend to move while talking, eating or even while laughing. Patients can’t bite whatever they want and cannot chew adequately.