Since we spend about 8-12 hours a day at work, staying hungry for such a long time causes your mental and physical performance to decrease, you have problems, your patience with your employees (customer, colleague, client) decreases, and you get angry quickly. For this, I have prepared suggestions that will make your work easier.
If you can have your breakfast at home in the morning, we have no problem, but if you eat outside every day and this is a breakfast made with a single food, you cannot eat enough. Let’s examine these one by one.
* If you are going to buy bakery products such as bagels and pastries:
Pastry type foods are the types that we do not recommend to consume very often due to the high fat content and especially the saturated fat ratio, which we do not know exactly how much fat goes into. Your consumption frequency may be once a week. In this case, you can create a balanced breakfast by adding cheese, olives and seasonal vegetables. Because the amount of cheese and olives in each pastry is not enough, you will prevent a carbohydrate-heavy meal.
If you prefer to consume bagels, I must say that 1 bagel replaces 4 slices of bread. Again, you can create a balanced breakfast by adding 1-2 slices of cheese, 5-6 olives and seasonal vegetables. You can consume it by adjusting the bread group foods in other meals 2 times a week.
* If you have to eat your lunch from outside;
Instead of wraps, prefer the way of serving on a plate. Thus, you act by being aware of how much bread you consume.
Follow the 4-Leaf Clover rule. Check that the food on your plate/menu is uniform. If you can bring it from home, you can prepare by taking this model as an example.
* When you feel thirsty, a large amount of water in your body is depleted. So drink water without waiting for thirst. In this way, your concentration will be at the maximum level. If you forget to drink water, set up your phone, or have a water bottle on your desk-work environment for 1 glass of water per hour.
* If you are going to be hungry for more than 4 hours between main meals, make sure to add snacks.For this, keep foods such as chickpeas, nuts, dried fruit, fresh fruit that you bring daily, milk, yogurt in your office, in your drawer.
* If you consume tea or coffee for concentration / pleasure during the day, be conscious of how much you drink. Excess caffeine taken into the body makes you lose water and increases thirst. Tea-coffee-acid drinks never replace water, consume water as water.