Don’t let the taxing Christmas tables you dream of be your nightmare! New Year’s Eve in a few simple steps
then it is possible to stay in shape.
• Purify your digestive system
High in antioxidant vitamins and minerals such as cauliflower, leek, zucchini, cabbage with plenty of fiber
Vegetables help both your digestive and excretory systems to work smoothly, so physical
It will help in purification.
• Moisturize your body
With the cooling of the weather, the body’s need for water also decreases. However, at least 1.5-2 liters per day
water helps both to speed up your metabolism, which has started to slow down, and to increase your digestive system.
helps him relax. Low sugar if you have trouble consuming enough water
Support your fluid needs with compote, freshly squeezed fruit juices, ayran and unsweetened herbal teas.
you can be.
• Love your liver
Your liver is part of your body’s natural detoxification system. alcohol, caffeine,
Although refined sugar, saturated fats, and medications can damage the liver, such as artichokes, celery, and carrots
You can have a healthier liver by consuming friendly foods.
• Listen to your body’s needs
Before you start eating, you pause for a few seconds and ask, “Do I really need this food?” saying
Thinking about it maybe will help you get back from a big mistake you’ve made. one you love
The most important question you should ask yourself just before consuming the food is “My hunger satiety-
what’s my level?” should be. Thus, you have to struggle with excess weight in the following months.
you will not stay.
• Take a deep breath
Oxygen is the most important source for cleaning and nourishing your cells. your size
Take deep breaths several times a day to cleanse. Oxygenation of the body
It makes a noticeable difference not only in your physical but also in your mental state. It relaxes you, inside and out.
It provides your peace of mind and prevents you from feeling tired.
Your mental health is directly related to your general health. That’s why your family’s stress
low levels, playing games with your kids, cuddling, yoga and meditation.
While physical activities minimize your stress level, you can have a younger and more dynamic body.
helps you be
• Stay away from unhealthy weight loss methods
With the relaxation of the holiday, there may be an increase in the foods consumed, and therefore in your weight.
You can quickly lose your extra pounds after Christmas with trendy diets or slimming products sold on the market.
Don’t try to give in any way. Because every weight you lose quickly will come back at the same speed. nutritionist
With a ‘healthy nutrition program’ specially prepared for you consciously under the control of
You can reach your weight without difficulty.
• Plan your day
The shortening of the days may cause your meals to become disorganized. from summer
With your habits of staying up, dinners may shift to late hours, or you may go hungry and eat more at one meal.
You may want more food. Prolonged fasting states irregularities in blood sugar and
It can cause a decrease in metabolic rate. Small and frequent feeding is also very important in this period.
You should be careful to eat 6 meals a day and not be hungry for more than 4 hours.
• Breakfast options
• 1 glass of semi-skimmed milk and 2 tablespoons of oat bran + 1 egg + 1
portion of fresh fruit
• 1⁄2 glass of fruit puree with 1 glass of semi-skimmed milk + 2 slices of whole grain
bread + 1 slice of low-fat cheese
• 1 cup of green tea + 1 egg and cheese omelette + 1 portion of fresh
fruit + 1 slice of rye bread
• 1 bowl of yoghurt and whole grain breakfast cereal + 1 portion of fresh fruit + 2-3 pieces
walnuts or 7-8 almonds
• Snack options
• 1 cereal bar
• 1 portion of fresh fruit
• 1 glass of low fat yogurt
• 4-5 dried apricots / 5-6 prunes
• 1 bowl of fruit salad
• 7-8 hazelnuts/almonds
• 1 glass of vegetable juice
• Lunch/Dinner options
• 1 portion of zucchini or purslane salad with walnuts and yogurt + 1 slice of whole grain bread
• 1 portion of vegetable meal with olive oil + 1 slice of whole wheat bread + 1⁄2 bowl of low-fat
• 1 bowl of soup + 1 portion of meat and vegetables + 1 glass of ayran
• 1 portion of pasta with vegetables + low-fat salad prepared with seasonal greens + 1⁄2
bowl of yogurt
• 1 portion of turkey breast meat + 3-4 spoons of wholemeal rice pilaf + Salad
• Seasonal salad with 80 gr diet tuna + 1 slice of whole grain bread
• 1 portion of grilled or steamed fish + baked low-fat potatoes and greens
• 1 portion of grilled meatballs + 3-4 tablespoons of bulgur pilaf + Cacik
Energy store: Vegetable soup
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 2 medium sized finely chopped onions
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 1 teaspoon of powdered turmeric
• 1.5 cups of cooked or 1 can of canned chickpeas
• 2 bowls of vegetable broth, 1 bowl of chicken stock
• 250 gr spinach
• 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
• 2 tablespoons of fresh dill
• Salt, pepper
Saute finely chopped onions and garlic in a pan. Before the garlic turns brown
Add the turmeric and chickpeas, add the vegetable broth and let it boil. Add the spinach
let it boil again. After it starts to boil, reduce the heat and cook for 3 more minutes. Over
Add coriander leaves and dill. Season with spices and serve.
dit. Ayşegül ÖZTÜRK