WHAT CAUSES STRESS?
- It gains weight.
- It causes cancer.
- It increases the risk of heart attack.
- It causes premature dementia. (It shrinks the cells in the brain that provide memory and learning.)
- It makes concentration difficult.
- It crashes the immune system. (long-term stress causes resistance to cortisol, chronic inflammation)
- It causes infertility.
- It causes bone loss.
- It ages.
WHAT TO DO AGAINST STRESS?
- Regular exercise should be done.
- Sleep should be at least 8 hours.
- A diet rich in protein and healthy fats should be followed.
- Beware of coffee. (Decaffeinated coffee is also not a savior. Not only caffeine, but also other components are effective in increasing stress.)
- Turkish tea also fights against stress.
- You should spend time in nature.
- Vitamin supplements can be taken. Vitamin C (1000mg supplement, citrus fruits, onions, fresh vegetables and fruits, especially greens)B12
- The body should be supported with probiotics. (pickle, vinegar, onion, yogurt, kefir) stress kills bifidobacteria in the intestines. Lactobacillus rhamnosus increases the release of gaba in the brain and reduces cortisol levels, fighting against stress.
- Omega3 supplements can be made. (The sum of epa and dha should be at least 1000 mg.) Salmon or sardines can be preferred. It is found in trace amounts in canned tuna fish.
In addition, the balance of omega3 and omega6 is very important, it should be between 1:1 and 1:5.