Artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.)It is a species of Mediterranean origin and its extract and leaves have been used in the treatment of indigestion and liver problems since ancient times.
BENEFITS OF Artichoke
- It is liver friendly, which makes all kinds of production and destruction processes of the body.
- It is stomach friendly. Regulates stomach acid level.
- It facilitates the rapid excretion of toxin-laden bile.
- Probiotic is effective, intestinal friendly.
- It relieves indigestion with its high fiber content.
- It is protective against colon cancer.
- It regulates blood sugar, blood fats and cholesterol levels. Individuals suffering from insulin resistance, diabetes, high cholesterol and heart diseases can consume it.
- It is low in calories. It can be easily consumed in weight loss programs.
- antioxidants, Aand C It is rich in vitamins. cell and DNA prevents damage. Therefore, cancer, stroke, Alzheimer’sIt protects against diseases such as
- It contains calcium and iron, which are important minerals in the developmental period in children.
- Anemia (anemia)It is also a good resource for prevention and treatment.
- Its tea is used as a diuretic and diuretic, as an appetite stimulant.
WHO SHOULD USE?
- Those with blocked bile ducts or gallstones
- Artichoke allergy sufferers
- Anticoagulant due to its high vitamin K content (blood thinner)Those who use drugs should pay attention to the amount.
- In case of diarrhea, the use of artichoke leaves should be avoided.