- HELLO SUMMER WITH Pineapple
Pineapple; It is a perennial herb and the edible fruit of this plant. Its homeland is tropical America. However, its fruits are grown in all warm regions. Pineapple;It has always been a fruit that has attracted the attention of researchers with its flavor, antioxidant content and benefits.
Pineapple, which is rich in nutrients, should definitely be among the fruits that interest you with its taste, health benefits and being one of the foods that help weight loss.
- Let’s talk briefly about the benefits of pineapple
When we look at the content of pineapple; It is a fruit rich in vitamin C, potassium and fiber.
As it is a source of potassium, it helps to lower high blood pressure.
your pineapple; The bromelain enzyme in its content allows the protein to be broken down easily and thus facilitates digestion. In other words, it strengthens the digestive system and ensures that proteins can be used in the body and at the same time, inflammation is removed from the body. It is even beneficial for gout patients with this feature.
With vitamin C, an antioxidant vitamin in its content; By removing harmful compounds from the body, it protects against diseases such as atherosclerosis, diabetes-related heart disease and cancer.
- HERE! REASONS TO PREPARE FOR SUMMER WITH Pineapple and GET FIT
one .Helps to eliminate edema due to water retention in the body. Edema is a condition that we encounter frequently in clients. Even if you lose more weight than fat, the weight you lose due to the increase in water in your body will not affect your appearance much.
2. It strengthens digestion. Easier digestion means that your metabolism will work better and thus fat burning will accelerate. The bromelain enzyme works together with the lipase enzyme used during the digestion of fats, preventing the accumulation of fat taken through food in the body. According to a study by Purdue University, pineapple, which accelerates the burning of fat, also helps to lose weight by reducing appetite.
3. It is rich in fiber content. Fiber keeps your intestines working properly. If you have frequent constipation problems, pineapple will be a good option for you.
4.With its rich antioxidant content, it will contribute to your metabolism working faster.
3 thin slices of pineapple can be eaten instead of 1 serving of fruit and is about 60 calories.
Wishing you a fitter and healthier summer…