What is Detox?
In modern life, consciously or unconsciously, we overload our body, the air we breathe, the water we drink, the processed foods we eat, the stress we experience create toxic accumulation in our body that we cannot easily get rid of. In order to be protected from diseases and to maintain our youthful energy and appearance for many years, we need to get rid of this toxic accumulation in our body.
Toxins accumulating in the body make the body system irregular. Detox REMOVES TOXINS FROM THE BODY and allows the body to relax. It strengthens immunity. Removal of edema from the body prevents depression. Detox enables cells to regenerate. It helps the skin to be beautiful and bright.
In order to lose weight, especially to reduce the fat ratio, the toxins in the body must be removed first. However, in this way, healthy weight loss begins. In your daily life, the carbohydrates you consume knowingly or unknowingly should be limited in detox programs. The reason is to rest your pancreas, digestive system and liver, which are overworked and tired.
- liquid detox
- alkaline detox
- Raw food detox
HOW DO TOXINS ENTER OUR BODY?
*through food:As a result of excessive consumption of foods containing fat, protein, salt
*through the skin:Unhealthy creams, make-up materials, hair dyes, body creams
*By breathing: Polluted air, stuffy environments, radiation, cigarette smoke, exhaust smoke etc.
In short, toxins cause the body to become clogged and polluted.
HOW CAN WE REMOVE THESE TOXINS FROM THE BODY?
We have five organs that take on the task of removing toxins from the body,
The body is purified from toxins by the discharge and cleaning of these organs. The blood circulation is accelerated. Here, detox is done for a certain period of time in order to ensure the excretion of toxins from these organs.
WHAT EXACTLY DOES DETOX DO?
- The digestive system is rested.
- Toxins are excreted.
- Weight loss (fat burning) is provided
- Cells are repaired.
- The immune system is strengthened.
- Energy is stored
- Edema in the body is eliminated.
- The skin gets a healthier appearance.
WHO CAN DETOX?
- Those who want to lose weight
- Those who work in highly stressful jobs
- People with constipation problem
- Those who want to remove edema in the body
- Those who have smoking and alcohol habits
- Those who have trouble waking up in the morning
- Those who feel tired and weak
- Those who feel swollen
- Those who do not drink enough water
- People with gas problems
WHO CAN’T DETOX?
- pregnant women
- Breastfeeding only (not giving supplementary food)
- Those with very fluctuating blood sugar
- Those who are very old
- high blood pressure patients
- cancer patients