It is the process of revealing a healthier and more lively layer by peeling and shedding the top layer of the skin that has lost its freshness and brightness. After the peeling application, the skin surface gets a fresh and clear appearance. With the removal of dullness, a lively bright expression is created. Acne scars are reduced, clogged pores are opened, and the skin breathes and is renewed. While fine lines are reduced, a fuller image is formed.
BENEFITS OF CHEMICAL PEELING
- Lines under the eyes and around the mouth,
- Wrinkles caused by sun damage and hereditary factors (except for sagging, swollen deep wrinkles)
- Scars and acne scars,
- It can treat sun spots, age spots, freckles, spots caused by birth control drugs.
SITUATIONS WHICH SHOULD NOT APPLY CHEMICAL PEELING
- Presence of cold sore, open wound in the application area,
- Having undergone surgical intervention, laser or radiation therapy,
- Solarium before and after
- The presence of allergies and diseases related to the immune system,
- In the last 6 months vitamin Aif treatment is received,
- It should not be applied in skin diseases such as eczema and dermatitis.
HOW IS CHEMICAL PEELING APPLIED?
- After cleaning the skin, special peeling solutions are applied to the skin by the physician and left for a certain period of time. After the neutralization process, moisturizer and sunscreen are applied.
- This process provides peeling and shedding of the worn top layer of the skin, revealing the more vibrant layer on the floor. The skin surface gets a fresher and clearer appearance.
- With the removal of dullness, a lively expression is formed.
- Acne scars are reduced, clogged pores are opened and the skin breathes.
- A fuller appearance is created while fine lines are reduced.
- With the peeling process, the skin is renewed.
CHEMICAL PEELING TREATMENT AND AFTER
In order to get a response from the treatment, it is recommended to repeat the application every 2 months for 6-8 sessions at intervals of 2-4 weeks, and to ensure the protection of the freshness gained by the skin.
Especially TCA (Trichlor Acetic Acid) after peeling of products containing; crusts that may form should not be peeled off. Moisturizing and protective preparations recommended by the physician should be used.
It should be protected from the sun. In the first 3 days, care should be taken not to use cosmetic products, not to put on make-up and not to take a hot shower..