Aesthetic disorders in teeth (color change, gaps, small crowding)It is one of the preventive dentistry procedures performed by making additions without damaging the tooth in the clinical environment.
How is it done?
In the clinic, it is usually done painlessly in a single session without the need for anesthesia.
- First of all, the patient’s own tooth color is determined.
- The surface of the tooth to be bonded is roughened to allow the material to adhere to the tooth.
- After these preparations, the tooth-colored composite resin material is applied to the tooth by giving the desired shape.
- Cured by light.
- After the composite resin hardens, it is corrected and shaped by the physician.
- Polishing and polishing processes are done.
- In the bonding process, the skill of the physician and the quality of the material used are very important in success.
How long does the bonding application last?
This time depends on the quality of the material used and the skill of the dentist. The life of the materials produced with the latest technology is 5 to 10 years. bonding (adhesive system)A bonding procedure can be performed on a previously applied tooth.
Can it be applied to children or the elderly for this procedure?
Yeah! This treatment method can be applied to almost all age groups. Children, adolescents, adults and the elderly can improve their appearance and smile even more with this method.